What is your turnaround time?
SCREENPRINT - Turnaround time is 7-10 business days once artwork and all garment details, including final sizes, are approved.
EMBROIDERY - Turnaround time is 10-14 business days once artwork and all garment details including final sizes, are approved.
PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS - Turnaround time is 14 to 21 business days once art is approved.
Do you do rush orders?
Give us the date you need the merchandise “in-hands” and we will let you know if it can be done.
May I submit my own artwork?
Absolutely. Simply email your JPEG, PDF, EPS proof to email@example.com
How long does artwork take?
Art proofs are turned around in 48 to 72 hours.
Will I be able to see my design?
We will provide e-proofs of the project. Once you approve all the artwork, your project can then be scheduled for production. (see question 1 for turnaround time.)
Do you have minimums?
We have price breaks for quantities of 100, 144, 200, etc.
Screen print rates?
Screen printing rates are based on: product, # of print locations, # of colors, # of items ordered.
Embroidery and digitizing fees are based on stitch count of the design.
May I order fewer than 24 pieces?
Just fill out our Contact Form and we will get back to you with pricing.
I cannot find what I am looking for. Do you have a catalog?
Check out our online catalog. If you still can not find what you are looking for, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply fill out the contact form and one of our customer services representative will be happy to assist you.
What is your payment policy?
We require a payment by credit card or paypal before shipping any orders.
Will I be charged sales tax?
Customers will not be charged sales tax.
Do I need to account for shipping?
We offer all-inclusive pricing. In this case, the product, decoration, screens, setup, art fees, shipping, etc. are included in the per-item price to help simplify the ordering and collection process.
How will my order be shipped?
All orders will ship via UPS Ground.
Our knowledgeable art department can handle all of your graphic needs. If you do not have camera ready art our art department will be happy to create an image or logo for you. If you have questions regarding artwork, please email us: email@example.com
Vector Art is the best art to send us for reduced art fees. ADOBE PHOTOSHOP-should be used only for photographic images, not good for type or logos. But great for our Direct Garment Printing.
Common files extensions are: .ai, .eps, .cd
Digital artwork must be submitted in acceptable formats only:
1. All files must be exported in .EPS, .AI, .PDF format.
2. All fonts must be converted to outlines. This eliminates the need to embed or send fonts. ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR-our preferred file format. Create outlines for fonts. Save as .AI (version CS or older).
3. All colors must be converted to spot colors.
4. Pick pantone numbers (PMS) for your choice of colors. (Pantone numbers)
5. Avoid complex blends in colors and any transparencies. These may require alterations for optimum screen printing quality. Please submit files with images sized for printing.
Digital Art Requirements for process color printing.
Raster Art: also known as digital photos, scanned photos, Adobe Photoshop, Corel Photo paint,
Paint shop, etc.
Minimum specifications are required to achieve great quality print results.
Adobe Photoshop is the standard for photographic digital imaging.
1. Create or resize art to the actual size to be printed. Files should be presented in .PSD, .PICT, .TIFF or .EPS formats only.
2. Include all layers and channels (don't flatten) when sending Photoshop files.
Resolution should be 300 dpi or greater.
Applications NOT Accepted:
1. WordPerfect, Microsoft Word, Power Point, Publisher, etc. unless it's your only option.
2. Faxed artwork that is NOT clear enough to reproduce on your imprint. .
If we receive art work that does not meet our requirements, there will be an art edit fee depending on the complexity.